We take the best and make them better
Decagon is a software engineering institute ushering in a new phase of tech-powered growth and prosperity in Nigeria by training and deploying an army of leader-developers. With a project-based curriculum, agile delivery methodology, mentor matching, and leadership modules, we transform any fast learner into a world-class software developer in just six months.
So what are you waiting for? Launch your career in tech today.Apply Now
World Class Curriculum & Instructors
Our curriculum was developed under the guidance of lecturers and industry leaders from Oxford, Stanford and Google, who have had real world experience and have worked on various successful tech products.
Start your career in tech
In addition to equipping you with the knowledge and skills you need, we will also place you in globally competitive job. Paired with one of our top-notch local or international hiring partners, you will earn a middle-class salary.
Learn now, pay later
With our Learn-Then-Earn payment credit, you pay back the cost of the program plus a modest premium once you start working. We also offer discounts for early repayment.
Developer mentors to guide you
You will be paired with experienced developers to help you on your journey. At the end of the day, you will join an elite network of tech leaders.
Become a Decadev.
Applicants fill out our application form and get a link to sign up for access to home study resources.
Applicants who meet the basic criteria will be directed to take a personality and cognitive assessment test.
Applicants who meet our personality and cognitive criteria will be invited for an interview to determine their advancement into the 2-week Decagon Institute Bootcamp.
Applicants who scale through our success criteria at the bootcamp will be offered provisional admission into Decagon.
FULL-TIME IMMERSIVE 6-MONTHS PROGRAM
Our program takes a year's worth of learning and compresses it into six months, but our unique methods enable our developers to iterate and scale rapidly.
Leadership + Agile Methodology
Our elite developers are equipped with agile methodology techniques and a leadership mindset that enables them excel in any team worldwide.
Training in state-of-the art facilities
Using the latest software tools and teaching methods, our students are empowered with world class software development skills that gives them the competitive edge they need.
Full stack development training
Our students are trained on both front-end and back-end development as well as the functional knowledge needed to take a concept and turn it into a finished product.
₦0 upfront and Learn-Then-Earn payment credit (monthly repayments after program at a 20% premium)Apply Now
Our amiable advisors
● Partner, Rise Capital
● MSc Software Engineering Oxford University (enrolled).
● Co-Founder of MTech, Cheki.com.ng.
● Investor/Director - Jobberman, WhoGoHost.
● Speaker - Wharton, NYU.
● Board member Unilever Nigeria
Dubi EzeozueAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● Senior Software Engineer Google.
● MSc Massachusetts Institute of Tech.
● ex-MTech, BSc University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
● ex-McKinsey, Stanford University MBA.
● Former CEO of Apexion Software and Capstone Turbines (NASDAQ listed).
● Board member of Engineering companies listed on US Stock Exchange.
● Technical Consultant - Ministry of Budget and Planning.
● Tech Lead Kaduna State Public Expenditure Tracking System.
● Fellowship - Geospatial and Predictive Analytics Harvard University.
● Assistant Professor Copenhagen School of Design and Technology (KEA).
● Lecturer Software Engineering- Oxford University.
● MSc, PhD Oxford University.
Ndidi Nwuneli OFRAdvisor
● World Economic Forum - Young Global Leader.
● Founder of LEAP Africa.
● ex-McKinsey, Harvard University MBA.
● Sloan Fellow - Stanford University.
● MSc Industrial Engineering Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
● Former Computer Science Tutor.
Joseph AbahAdvisor/Developer Mentor
● CTO Level5.Digital
● Solution Architect, PEBEC.report.
● 10 years Software Engineering Experience.